immortal Legion call of duty 4 clan !!!!!!!!MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
Not yet signed up? sign up now and become a member of a fast growing Online Gaming Community. To become a member Register, Apply under "apply here" and you application will be reviewed.
Not yet signed up? sign up now and become a member of a fast growing Online Gaming Community. To become a member Register, Apply under "apply here" and you application will be reviewed.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Immortal legion clan site for cod 4

HomeLatest imagesSearchBack to our HomeRegisterLog in

Banned for what?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MartyMcFly
Recruit
Recruit

Rep : 0

Banned for what? Empty
PostSubject: Banned for what?   Banned for what? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:21 pm

Firsty, What are u banned from? Teamspeak or the Game Server: Cod 4 game server

Who banned You: No idea but I,m pretty sure kilroy was on

Date and time: 06/10/09 between 10.00pm and 10.45pm queensland time

Why were you Banned: I have no idea and no reason or warning was given. I was sniping my butt off but thats no reason to kick someone.

Give a detailed description of what happened and who was involved: I was playing map Bloc and all I was doing was sniping, next thing I was kicked and all it said was "player kicked' or something to that effect. I tried to reconnect and message came up that I had been permanantly banned.
Are you sorry, And wil it happen again? How can we be sure: No idea untill i know why I was banned.

Why do you deserve an unban: Because I did nothing wrong, If I was banned because I was playing well then thats just wrong but if i was banned because someone thought I was cheating then thats just the biggest load of bull ever. When I first started playing on your server I used to tube but when they said they werent allowed I stopped using it on your server and that was months ago because I respect Clans rights to run there servers as they see fit.. You can run any checks you like on me but I do not cheat. I play under the name MartyMcFly but was known as McFly when i was with LPC (LonePineCommunity) and have played in GA and Cgo as well.

Additional Information: Nothing more to add until I know what the ban was for.Cheer MartyMcFly
Back to top Go down
Deadman
Admin
Admin
Deadman

Rep : -1

Banned for what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for what?   Banned for what? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:09 pm

hey. yea ask syco6 on xfire and he will unban u
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lotarn91
MartyMcFly
Recruit
Recruit

Banned for what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for what?   Banned for what? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:31 pm

Thanks Deadman
Back to top Go down
MartyMcFly
Recruit
Recruit

Banned for what? Empty
PostSubject: Still banned   Banned for what? EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 11:07 am

Hey guys could someone look into this, I left message for syco6 on xfire but still banned. Cheers Marty
Back to top Go down
MartyMcFly
Recruit
Recruit

Banned for what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for what?   Banned for what? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:25 am

Well its been 4 days since I was banned for doin nothing wrong and it stiil hasn't been fixed so if someone here cant spare 2 minutes to fix something that should not have happened in the first place then forget it. If you want to be known as a clan that bans people simply because they play better than you then that is just sad and you shoudn't give people Admin rights when they cant even read and understand your own rules as stated below.

Hacking:
We have a ZERO tollerance for hackers. Instant ban! But only if there is solid proof. No proof, no punishment. Do not ban someone
if they are having a good day while u are doing your absolute worst!! Remember to be fair and reasonable!
Back to top Go down
oddball
Head Admin
Head Admin

Rep : 10

Banned for what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for what?   Banned for what? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:27 pm

u tked people
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned for what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for what?   Banned for what? Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned for what?
Page 1 of 1