immortal Legion call of duty 4 clan !!!!!!!!MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
Not yet signed up? sign up now and become a member of a fast growing Online Gaming Community. To become a member Register, Apply under "apply here" and you application will be reviewed.
Not yet signed up? sign up now and become a member of a fast growing Online Gaming Community. To become a member Register, Apply under "apply here" and you application will be reviewed.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Immortal legion clan site for cod 4

HomeLatest imagesSearchBack to our HomeRegisterLog in

Why the hell was i banned??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deviant
Recruit
Recruit

Rep : 0

Why the hell was i banned?? Empty
PostSubject: Why the hell was i banned??   Why the hell was i banned?? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:11 pm

Firsty, What are u banned from? Teamspeak or the Game Server: Game Server

Who banned You: Unsure dont really look at the names of people

Date and time:7:02pm 28/08/09

Why were you Banned: Aprently hacking....

Give a detailed description of what happened and who was involved: um today at 7:02pm thats friday the 28th of august 2009 i was perma banned from your IL promod server. I was acused for hacking becuase i was "prefireing" which if you dont know is i skill. ALSO people were wondering how i knew they were there. well its could i good headset. THEY WERE SOOO LOUD!

Are you sorry, And wil it happen again? How can we be sure: um i didn't do anything wrong. You can check me out on CGO ladders and GA as 13snsilent. Also im in 13SN which is an anti-hacking clan so yer i dont get you guys...jump to conclusion to easily?

Why do you deserve an unban: becuase i want to play and most of our memebrs go to your server and i didnt do anythign wrong besides play cod4 well.

Additional Information: ingame name is Deviant'hRz also xfire jonny1717. Please add and discuss thankyou
Back to top Go down
=BULLETS=
=BULLETS=

PostSubject: Re: Why the hell was i banned??   Why the hell was i banned?? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:18 pm

13SN is a great clan as I know one of the main guys there, they will never hack and they are pretty good at the game. I don't think this guy should of been banned, I am sure you will be unbanned as soon as admin sees this. Sorry Silent to hear that hope you will be able to play again soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.edgenetworkz.net84.net
Kilroy
FOUNDER
FOUNDER
Kilroy

Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: Why the hell was i banned??   Why the hell was i banned?? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:12 pm

Ok i have taken this under review, around 3 others spectating you also accused you. of pre-fireing that were on your team at the time. anyway thanks bullets for your opinion, if you wish to i discuss this more please feel free to add my xfire.

My xfire: iareurcatlolz

***UPDATE***

Punishment handed out: 12 hour ban.
Back to top Go down
https://immortallegion.darkbb.com
Deviant
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Why the hell was i banned??   Why the hell was i banned?? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:12 am

so have i been unbanned?? lol. so what they accused me of prefireing??? i dont get it how is that worth a ban???...oh wait just tried to get into your server and i am unbanned.. Cheers boys and i hope this this jumping to conclusions doesnt occur again.

Cheers,
#Deviant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why the hell was i banned??   Why the hell was i banned?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why the hell was i banned??
Page 1 of 1