immortal Legion call of duty 4 clan !!!!!!!!MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
Not yet signed up? sign up now and become a member of a fast growing Online Gaming Community. To become a member Register, Apply under "apply here" and you application will be reviewed.
Not yet signed up? sign up now and become a member of a fast growing Online Gaming Community. To become a member Register, Apply under "apply here" and you application will be reviewed.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Immortal legion clan site for cod 4

HomeLatest imagesSearchBack to our HomeRegisterLog in

Clan Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Clan Rules Empty
PostSubject: Clan Rules   Clan Rules EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:08 pm

Immortal Legion General Code of Practice

Immortal Legion Leadership

The Senior Members of IL are all well experienced Clansmen who know what they are doing, they know what's best for IL. Im not Saying
They are Perfect, but they have experiance.
-Do not argue with a decision made by a leader (you may discuss it later, via moderation over teamspeak or forums. Do not make a scene)
-Do not be disrespectful to any IL Officials or Elites.

Clan Community IRC/Fan Sites Rules

Forums
You are not to flame anyone from any clan for any reason on any public community forums such as GameArena Community, other clan sites, If a clan is bad mouthing =[IL]= leave it to a Clan Official to handle it. If you want to take it into your own hands, get them on the battlefield or prepare for punishment from our very own Torture Squad.

Teamspeak
You are not to flame/spam/flame-bait anyone in another clan/team/communities Teamspeaks/Vents. Even if they are bad mouthing =[IL]= and its members, do not take it upon yourself to sink as low as them, if worst comes to worst let Our Officials know and we will handle it the gentlemans way.

Example of wrong doing:
(00:58:20) good to see your brain the size of a bird you fat sack of Shnitzel, hope you rot in your home (drain) faggot, go die. No one likes you. You're born in a toilet, you're an accident caused by half of africa, hope you choke on your dads dick and die. homo
(00:58:21)* i2hys quit

Example of doing the right thing:
(00:58:20) Farewell kind Sir. I shall not wish to wait till the next dusk our paths do cross.
(00:58:21)* i2hys quit

Remember, when you're out representing =[IL]= do it in a good manner, do not show immaturity, disrespect and bad behavior all together. Do not ruin Section Nines reputation, clans with bad reputations usually die (Examples such as Wwoy).

General Rules

Flaming

Immortal Legion will not tolerate flamming towards it's own clan members and people outside of
=[IL]= (excluding Malson). Also Refer to the Rules above.
This includes;

Racism: Usual Racist Jokes, Comments and Slang to offend others.

Sexism: Do not use any sexist comments, jokes and slang to offend others.

Abuse/Harassment: Do not abuse someone someone over Ventrilo, Ingame, IRC or anywhere over anything, if something is wrong please try to sort out any problems through PM, if mediation is needed please pm an official or lodge a complaint in the complaints section of the forums. Do not take matters into your own hands creating a fire from a spark. Also do not harass any IL members, this include all types of harassment.

Example of Abuse:
(23:29:53) i swear and im gay =) you jethro you useless piece of Shnitzel you dumb mother i swear and im gay =), hope you choke on a dick and die.
(23:29:55) cries. Whys do every1 hate me?

Example of Non-Abuse:
(23:29:53) Hello there Jethro my kind and dear freind! How be thou day?
(23:29:55) ...Wtf?

Scamming/Ripping People Off:
You are not allowed to Scam/Hack/ Take advantage of any fellow =[IL]= Members in anyway.

Multi Clanning & Teams
Strictly no multi clanning is allowed in =[IL]=. You will be questioned, then kicked and the other clan will be notified of your wrong doing. NO WARNINGS

In Game Rules

Hacking.
Hacking is not tolerated in any sense in =[IL]=. If you are caught hacking you will be named and shamed on the Gamearena forums. (and kicked and banned from our clan and all clans allied with us.)

Punk buster screen shots can be taken at anytime by our admins, all dirty screen shots reported directly to punk buster without notice.

Glitches.
Anyone found exploiting glitches in the game, will be banned without warning.

Spawn Camping.
Waiting at the enimies only spawn point for them to spawn is spawn raped = bad.

Admins.
Do not argue with a decision made by an admin and never start a kick vote against an admin.

Fair Play.
Always respect your team mates and opposition. Treat them how you would treat one of our admins!

You must follow every single rule listed above, failure to do so will result in Warning, Strikes, Suspensions, Kicks or Life-Ban and being on IL Auto Decline List. It is in the best interest of Section Nine that you abide by the rules to save any trouble being caused.

REMEMBER YOU CAN LEAVE THE SERVER AT ANY TIME!!!
THERE ARE PLENTY OF SERVERS UP!!
Back to top Go down
oddball
Head Admin
Head Admin

Rep : 10

Clan Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules   Clan Rules EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 7:24 am

SO YEAH IF ALL OF YOU PEOPLE PLAY BY THE RULES YOU'LL BE ABLE TO JOIN OUR CLAN! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Clan Rules
Page 1 of 1