immortal Legion call of duty 4 clan !!!!!!!!MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
Not yet signed up? sign up now and become a member of a fast growing Online Gaming Community. To become a member Register, Apply under "apply here" and you application will be reviewed.
Not yet signed up? sign up now and become a member of a fast growing Online Gaming Community. To become a member Register, Apply under "apply here" and you application will be reviewed.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Immortal legion clan site for cod 4

HomeLatest imagesSearchBack to our HomeRegisterLog in

Application Exemplars (if you get stuck)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Application Exemplars (if you get stuck) Empty
PostSubject: Application Exemplars (if you get stuck)   Application Exemplars (if you get stuck) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 11:42 am

NOTE: You MUST use YOUR information, NOT MINE

This Application would get Accepted:

Game Name: i2hys

Game Alias': TeddyBear~

xFire Username: i2hys

Msn Adress: amour.fort@hotmail.com

What skills you can bring to the clan(on and off the field): Good at practicaly anything on 2142, can adjust to any style of FPS. Good at photoshop, am skilled with people and have a good sense of humour.

Do you currently have a working mic: yes

Do you have teamspeak RC2 downloaded and installed, if no are u willing to install it: yes

Will you Activly Read the forums: yes

What Time Zone are u situated: GMT 12 (EST) / newzealand

Previous Clan Experiance: I have lead many clans before, including ElitePlayerz, TA, Australasian Knifers and Spartans. I have admined many more clans such ask Aus PimPs and Fatal Perminition, i have also worked behind the scenes. Helping my friends set their clans up when ever tthey need help. I have also participated in many clans commpetativly such as Wwoy.

Are you willing to donate to further the Clans growth: yes

Are you willing to participate in teamwork based training exercises on regular bases and scrims: I would be honoured.

How often do you spend playing a week: When ever i have spare time

*Why do you want to join Avenged Angels(this is what makes, or breaks your application): To game in a competative, but fun, atmosphere with a great bunch of guys (maybe girls... if there is a girl that plays 2142?.... is there one???). And have a good time.

his Application would get Denied:

Game Name: i2hys

Game Alias':

xFire Username: i2hys

Msn Adress:

What skills you can bring to the clan(on and off the field): Shoot shit up good

Do you currently have a working mic: somewhere

Do you have teamspeak RC2 downloaded and installed, if no are u willing to install it: idc

Will you Activly Read the forums: yeh

What Time Zone are u situated: 10 38pm

Previous Clan Experiance: E wwoy ta

Are you willing to donate to further the Clans growth: no

Are you willing to participate in teamwork based training exercises on regular bases in pub matches, lead by your squad leader: Im lone wolf

How often do you spend playing a week: Dunno

*Why do you want to join Avenged Angels(this is what makes, or breaks your application): Cause i want to
Back to top Go down

Application Exemplars (if you get stuck)
Page 1 of 1