immortal Legion call of duty 4 clan !!!!!!!!MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
Not yet signed up? sign up now and become a member of a fast growing Online Gaming Community. To become a member Register, Apply under "apply here" and you application will be reviewed.
Not yet signed up? sign up now and become a member of a fast growing Online Gaming Community. To become a member Register, Apply under "apply here" and you application will be reviewed.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Immortal legion clan site for cod 4

HomeLatest imagesSearchBack to our HomeRegisterLog in

SEN, Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SEN
Recruit
Recruit

Rep : 0

SEN, Application Empty
PostSubject: SEN, Application   SEN, Application EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:43 pm

* Game Name: SEN

* Game Alias: SEN

xFire Username: Dejaea

Msn Adress: Dejae_Arnold@hotmail.com

What skills you can bring to the clan(on and off the field): I have been playing COD4 for a while now, i have been gained experience in almost every weapon and believe i excel when using the general weapons like the AK47 and the M40 Sniper. I also believe that i have great team working skills and i work very well in groups.

* Do you currently have a working mic: yes/no Yes i do

* Do you have teamspeak RC2 downloaded and installed, if no are u willing to install it: yes/no Yes

* Will you Activly Read the forums: yes/no Yes

* What Time Zone are u situated: Brisbane, AEST

* Previous Clan Experiance: Was in Fate (F8) for the past 3 months or so, where i admin'd the server doing the general kicking tubers and swearers. I Participated in scrims when ever i could to gain as much experience as i could.

Are you willing to donate to further the Clans growth: I have no way of transferring funds at the moment but if i could find a way id would be glad to

* Are you willing to participate in teamwork based training exercises on regular bases: Sure am

How often do you spend playing a week: Almost every afternoon, and almost all day on weekends

* Why do you want to join Immortal Legion(this is what makes, or breaks your application): From what iv heard you guys are a mature clan that knows what your doing.
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
FOUNDER
FOUNDER
Kilroy

Rep : 26

SEN, Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEN, Application   SEN, Application EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:44 pm

ACCEPTED

Pop on the tags welcome
Back to top Go down
https://immortallegion.darkbb.com

SEN, Application
Page 1 of 1