immortal Legion call of duty 4 clan !!!!!!!!MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
Not yet signed up? sign up now and become a member of a fast growing Online Gaming Community. To become a member Register, Apply under "apply here" and you application will be reviewed.
Not yet signed up? sign up now and become a member of a fast growing Online Gaming Community. To become a member Register, Apply under "apply here" and you application will be reviewed.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Immortal legion clan site for cod 4

HomeLatest imagesSearchBack to our HomeRegisterLog in

Olly's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ootalent
Recruit
Recruit

Rep : 0

Olly's application Empty
PostSubject: Olly's application   Olly's application EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:47 am

Game Name:.:Olly:.

Game Alias:.:Olly:.

xFire Username: ootalent

Msn Adress: ootalent@hotmail.com

What skills you can bring to the clan(on and off the field):I'm a good all round player. My favorite guns are g3, skorpian and m16. I only ever play HC and love SnD.

* Do you currently have a working mic: yes

* Do you have teamspeak RC2 downloaded and installed, if no are u willing to install it: yes, I have it installed.

* Will you Activly Read the forums: of course

* What Time Zone are u situated: AEST

* Previous Clan Experiance: HV

Are you willing to donate to further the Clans growth: maybe

* Are you willing to participate in teamwork based training exercises on regular bases: yes, i love training.

How often do you spend playing a week: as much as i can. Usually about 10 hours a week.

* Why do you want to join Immortal Legion(this is what makes, or breaks your application): I love playing on your servers and you all seem like very nice and helpful people Very Happy. I'm looking for a clan that I can have a lot of fun in, but also be competitive when it comes to scrims. Hope you consider my application.
Back to top Go down
Deadman
Admin
Admin
Deadman

Rep : -1

Olly's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olly's application   Olly's application EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:43 pm

Congrats! put on the =[ILr]= tags mate and welcome to IL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lotarn91
ootalent
Recruit
Recruit

Rep : 0

Olly's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olly's application   Olly's application EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:53 pm

sweet thnx alot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Olly's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olly's application   Olly's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Olly's application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
immortal Legion call of duty 4 clan !!!!!!!!MOVED!!!!!!!!!! :: Public :: ~~~~!!!!APPLY HERE!!!!~~~~-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com