immortal Legion call of duty 4 clan !!!!!!!!MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
Not yet signed up? sign up now and become a member of a fast growing Online Gaming Community. To become a member Register, Apply under "apply here" and you application will be reviewed.
Not yet signed up? sign up now and become a member of a fast growing Online Gaming Community. To become a member Register, Apply under "apply here" and you application will be reviewed.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Immortal legion clan site for cod 4

HomeLatest imagesSearchBack to our HomeRegisterLog in

Dazed's =ILr= App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dazedd
Recruit
Recruit
dazedd

Rep : 0

Dazed's =ILr= App Empty
PostSubject: Dazed's =ILr= App   Dazed's =ILr= App EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:41 am

* Game Name: Dazed

* Game Alias: Dazed

xFire Username: codyrum

Msn Adress: codestar@hotmail.com

What skills you can bring to the clan(on and off the field): On the field; im pretty good with a silenced G3 and scorp, much prefer HC S&D. Off the field; im good to look at?? I know alot about computer hardware(not soo much software). OH OH OH!!! If you have an questions about ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can answer them, IM A GEOLOGIST!!!!

* Do you currently have a working mic: yes

* Do you have teamspeak RC2 downloaded and installed, if no are u willing to install it: yes

* Will you Actively Read the forums: yes

* What Time Zone are u situated: whichever Perth is? 2 hours behind eastern states

* Previous Clan Experience: \WA/, small time COD4 clan, shut down now.

Are you willing to donate to further the Clans growth: yeah!!! thats what centrelink is for!!!

* Are you willing to participate in teamwork based training exercises on regular bases: yeah when i can

How often do you spend playing a week: 14?

* Why do you want to join Immortal Legion(this is what makes, or breaks your application): WELL.............i went on the TS channel for about 2 minutes and it seemed all the guys knew each other. I thought that was pretty cool and i think that a good clan is that which runs smooth because people genuinely want to make it better, and by knowing each other that well just makes it that much easier to better the clan.

Cheers guys/gals, see you soon
Back to top Go down
Seravok
Seravok

Rep : 0

Dazed's =ILr= App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dazed's =ILr= App   Dazed's =ILr= App EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:08 am

Hey mate an admin will look at the app when they get around to it. Good luck with the trial mate.
Back to top Go down
Sinno
Financial Member
Financial Member
Sinno

Rep : -1

Dazed's =ILr= App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dazed's =ILr= App   Dazed's =ILr= App EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:31 am

Hey dazed thanks for the app was playin with you other night when you asked to join pop on the tags mate =[ILr]= have a good one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dazed's =ILr= App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dazed's =ILr= App   Dazed's =ILr= App Empty

Back to top Go down

Dazed's =ILr= App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
immortal Legion call of duty 4 clan !!!!!!!!MOVED!!!!!!!!!! :: Public :: ~~~~!!!!APPLY HERE!!!!~~~~-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com