immortal Legion call of duty 4 clan !!!!!!!!MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
Not yet signed up? sign up now and become a member of a fast growing Online Gaming Community. To become a member Register, Apply under "apply here" and you application will be reviewed.
Not yet signed up? sign up now and become a member of a fast growing Online Gaming Community. To become a member Register, Apply under "apply here" and you application will be reviewed.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Immortal legion clan site for cod 4

HomeLatest imagesSearchBack to our HomeRegisterLog in

Multi claning. IMPORTANT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kilroy
FOUNDER
FOUNDER
Kilroy

Rep : 26

Multi claning. IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: Multi claning. IMPORTANT   Multi claning. IMPORTANT EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:00 am

I get my bandwidth back tomorrow and anyone caught being in another clan will be banned PERM from absolutly EVERYTHING. This rule has been clearly stated by me in the rules. so you better think real quick what you are going to do.

Absolutley no exceptions because none of you has come up to me or PM'd me to say what your doing. the only person from memory is shana (we have an agreement").

The deadline is tomorrow 8:00 PM GMT +10 so i advise you to think carefully.
Back to top Go down
https://immortallegion.darkbb.com

Multi claning. IMPORTANT
Page 1 of 1