immortal Legion call of duty 4 clan !!!!!!!!MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
Not yet signed up? sign up now and become a member of a fast growing Online Gaming Community. To become a member Register, Apply under "apply here" and you application will be reviewed.
Not yet signed up? sign up now and become a member of a fast growing Online Gaming Community. To become a member Register, Apply under "apply here" and you application will be reviewed.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Immortal legion clan site for cod 4

HomeLatest imagesSearchBack to our HomeRegisterLog in

Trials and Entry

Go down 
+11
counterreaction
BlinK
Deadman
AussieBob
$n!p3r
Kilroy
Byakuya
Reflex
=BULLETS=
nosweat
Spinich
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Spinich

Rep : 0

Trials and Entry Empty
PostSubject: Trials and Entry   Trials and Entry EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:48 am

I thought i would share some of my vast knowledge of running clans with you,
this clan seems to be ran raelly well and looks fairly organized which is great, but i've had a look through the recruitment topics and you guys have been letting alot of people in with little to no trial.
I have alot of experience running clans after being admin on Delta brotherhood and ToG
TRAIL PERIODS
For example make a trial tag T=[IL]=
then proceed to give each recruitment a status
Deniedmeans they have failed recruitment
Vouching There recruitment is being Vouched (ill explain later in the topic)
Accepted has aquired enough vouchers to lose the trail tags and become a full member.

To set this system up,
Make a CoC (Code of Conduct) which in it has all the rules and down the bottom, have the sentence,
To prove you have read this in your application write, I wish to be accepted into IL
An application will not be considered without this at the bottom to prove it has been read,
once someone has submited a sucsesful application, there is a vouching period in which they need to play with current members of the clan and get for example 4-6 vouches from reguler members which means this applicant has sufficent skills, gets along with everyone and isnt a noob, they also need 1-2 vouches from an admin, once all these vouches have been aquired trail period is over and they can become a full member of the clan, aquiring the
Accepted

Just something for you to ponder, i'd be willing to help set this up and get it operational
cheerz
Back to top Go down
nosweat
nosweat

Trials and Entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trials and Entry   Trials and Entry EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:14 am

I think that this is a great idea, but most people like to get into a clan really fast, but i guess how fast they get in depends on the recruit.
if this is done, How do you propose to put it into action?
Would all the members atm have to go through this process?, or will you start with new members?
Back to top Go down
http://mixedmediamods.ning.com/
=BULLETS=
=BULLETS=

Trials and Entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trials and Entry   Trials and Entry EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:31 am

Yea this is a fantastic Idea, I was seriously thinking about leaving this awesome clan sometimes..but i just don't want to leave. If this in put into action I will probally continue to donate and play on these servers
Back to top Go down
http://www.edgenetworkz.net84.net
Reflex
Reflex

Trials and Entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trials and Entry   Trials and Entry EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:17 am

Best idea i have ever seen on this forum

10/10

DO THIS NOW!!!
Back to top Go down
Byakuya
Admin
Admin
Byakuya

Rep : -1

Trials and Entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trials and Entry   Trials and Entry EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:27 am

We had already decided on this last night...
There will be vouching and trial, I dunno if we should trial current members though, does sound good though.
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
FOUNDER
FOUNDER
Kilroy

Rep : 26

Trials and Entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trials and Entry   Trials and Entry EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:05 am

Yes we have already taken this under cosideration and it will be put into practise immediatly. we will rely on feedback from current members and admins randomly spectating trial members.

And no shana trialing for current members will not be happening because this just passed last night so any members joining from last night onwards will need to trial.

Best regards,
Kilroy
Back to top Go down
https://immortallegion.darkbb.com
$n!p3r
$n!p3r

Rep : 3

Trials and Entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trials and Entry   Trials and Entry EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:10 pm

i just agree with Spinich, i cbf reading all the writng so i agree
Back to top Go down
Spinich

Trials and Entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trials and Entry   Trials and Entry EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:17 pm

glad I could help, for current members you should probably just sticky a thread and they have 7 days in which to prove they check the forums regularly, they can do so by posting it on the thread, people that dont get the boot.
Back to top Go down
AussieBob
Admin
Admin

Trials and Entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trials and Entry   Trials and Entry EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:18 pm

lol that is funny how we speak about it and u make the post. Great idea and that will be the system we use.
Back to top Go down
Spinich

Trials and Entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trials and Entry   Trials and Entry EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:19 pm

so pretty much the exact same thing?
Back to top Go down
AussieBob
Admin
Admin

Trials and Entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trials and Entry   Trials and Entry EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:20 pm

it was going to be just admin to watch but getting other members to vouch seems a lot better
Back to top Go down
Deadman
Admin
Admin
Deadman

Trials and Entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trials and Entry   Trials and Entry EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:13 pm

Great idea. really shows that if you want to become an IL member that bad then you will go all this way
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lotarn91
Spinich

Trials and Entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trials and Entry   Trials and Entry EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:34 pm

from my experience people always seem a bit hesitant and intimidated when playing with admins, whereas with normal members they show there "True Colours"
Back to top Go down
Byakuya
Admin
Admin
Byakuya

Trials and Entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trials and Entry   Trials and Entry EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:42 am

I like pancakes =)
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
FOUNDER
FOUNDER
Kilroy

Rep : 26

Trials and Entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trials and Entry   Trials and Entry EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:04 am

again with the spam shana.

The only problem with this is choosing. If you think about it we are all different and all think differently. So for instance a player puts an app in, i spectate him and so does bob i say hes in and Bob sais no. There is almost always going to be conflict in these decisions and that is why i did not implement these earlier.

I will have to probably set some sort of scale of 1-10 of what admins give him, depending on what each admin gives i will add up and devide by how many people placed a score and we will set up a pass mark.
Back to top Go down
https://immortallegion.darkbb.com
Byakuya
Admin
Admin
Byakuya

Trials and Entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trials and Entry   Trials and Entry EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:14 am

I spam to ease the mood
Back to top Go down
Spinich

Trials and Entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trials and Entry   Trials and Entry EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:40 am

I try to reply to everything u post :S
Back to top Go down
=BULLETS=
=BULLETS=

Trials and Entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trials and Entry   Trials and Entry EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:50 am

I think we should have a trial night, Like Friday night or something when all new members go into the scrim server or one of our servers and battle for 10 minutes or so and we see how they go
Back to top Go down
http://www.edgenetworkz.net84.net
Spinich

Trials and Entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trials and Entry   Trials and Entry EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:09 am

I wanna talk to the admins about a scrim team cause im not sure how ur current scrim team is fairing, because generally you need 1 player to play each class, but when alot of new clans make there teams they pick there best players and have no one to play vital kits,
and could someone tell me how you fellas conduct your trainings? because I've had alot of training sessions, 1 per night when my ladder team was in the top 3, and 4 a day on the weekend when we were top 3
cheerz
Back to top Go down
Byakuya
Admin
Admin
Byakuya

Trials and Entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trials and Entry   Trials and Entry EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:00 pm

We go in the game with 1 strat, WIN, it aint workin for us
Back to top Go down
Spinich

Trials and Entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trials and Entry   Trials and Entry EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:33 pm

will members be vouching aswell?
Back to top Go down
AussieBob
Admin
Admin

Trials and Entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trials and Entry   Trials and Entry EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:30 pm

don't worry about the scale thing. Your the leader of this clan u can over ride and decision made. If u wont someone to wear the tags they do if u don't wont them to they don't. Thats what i think
Back to top Go down
Byakuya
Admin
Admin
Byakuya

Trials and Entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trials and Entry   Trials and Entry EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:36 am

....?
Back to top Go down
BlinK

Trials and Entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trials and Entry   Trials and Entry EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:02 am

Beat me to it.

I only applied so i can show how easy it is to join, then say you need change.
As i stated in my app, i havent played in ages and probably wont (with MW2 coming) and CoD4 is teh broke (sadface)

But id still probably get in lol.

you need to watch them, and see if they are good etc etc, stop with the always accepted.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya
Admin
Admin
Byakuya

Trials and Entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trials and Entry   Trials and Entry EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:07 pm

Why do you care BlinK?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trials and Entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trials and Entry   Trials and Entry Empty

Back to top Go down

Trials and Entry
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
immortal Legion call of duty 4 clan !!!!!!!!MOVED!!!!!!!!!! :: Important, MUST READ! :: News and Announcements-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com