immortal Legion call of duty 4 clan !!!!!!!!MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
Not yet signed up? sign up now and become a member of a fast growing Online Gaming Community. To become a member Register, Apply under "apply here" and you application will be reviewed.
Not yet signed up? sign up now and become a member of a fast growing Online Gaming Community. To become a member Register, Apply under "apply here" and you application will be reviewed.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Immortal legion clan site for cod 4

HomeLatest imagesSearchBack to our HomeRegisterLog in

!007Mitcho! App Hope you like it!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
007Mitcho
Recruit
Recruit
007Mitcho

Rep : 0

!007Mitcho! App Hope you like it!! Empty
PostSubject: !007Mitcho! App Hope you like it!!   !007Mitcho! App Hope you like it!! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:39 am

* Game Name: !007Mitch!

* Game Alias: Mitch

xFire Username: imdeathstalker

Msn Adress: mitcho_04@hotmail.com

What skills you can bring to the clan(on and off the field): I don't fight with others in the clan or not

* Do you currently have a working mic: yes, but I dont like to talk in game but I will.

* Do you have teamspeak RC2 downloaded and installed, if no are u willing to install it: no, but I will download soon or when i get the time

* Will you Activly Read the forums: yes, I'll do anything to get in bounce

* What Time Zone are u situated: GMT+9:30

* Previous Clan Experiance: I have not been in a clan, but I know people in the game in in real life that will help

Are you willing to donate to further the Clans growth: yes/no/maybe/if my parents let me

* Are you willing to participate in teamwork based training exercises on regular bases: yes, like I said I will do anything to join this awesome clan! cheers

How often do you spend playing a week: between 15 - 25 hours but it varys on different weeks study

* Why do you want to join Immortal Legion(this is what makes, or breaks your application): Because I play on this sever all the time, so i get to know the people in it and they are allways helpful and good team players Very Happy I live in Australia so I can relate to others and I just want to help others like other members. I really want to get in, and also love the tag and design. Very Happy =)
Back to top Go down
=BULLETS=
=BULLETS=

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: !007Mitcho! App Hope you like it!!   !007Mitcho! App Hope you like it!! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:58 am

I have seen you on the server a few times Very Happy

Nice to see you put an app in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.edgenetworkz.net84.net
Byakuya
Admin
Admin
Byakuya

Rep : -1

PostSubject: Re: !007Mitcho! App Hope you like it!!   !007Mitcho! App Hope you like it!! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:06 pm

Do you like pancakes?
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
FOUNDER
FOUNDER
Kilroy

Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: !007Mitcho! App Hope you like it!!   !007Mitcho! App Hope you like it!! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:15 pm

Accepted

Pop on the tags Cool
Back to top Go down
https://immortallegion.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !007Mitcho! App Hope you like it!!   !007Mitcho! App Hope you like it!! Empty

Back to top Go down

!007Mitcho! App Hope you like it!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
immortal Legion call of duty 4 clan !!!!!!!!MOVED!!!!!!!!!! :: Public :: ~~~~!!!!APPLY HERE!!!!~~~~-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com