immortal Legion call of duty 4 clan !!!!!!!!MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
Not yet signed up? sign up now and become a member of a fast growing Online Gaming Community. To become a member Register, Apply under "apply here" and you application will be reviewed.
Not yet signed up? sign up now and become a member of a fast growing Online Gaming Community. To become a member Register, Apply under "apply here" and you application will be reviewed.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Immortal legion clan site for cod 4

HomeLatest imagesSearchBack to our HomeRegisterLog in

I Am Dazed (all the time)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dazedd
Recruit
Recruit
dazedd

Rep : 0

I Am Dazed (all the time) Empty
PostSubject: I Am Dazed (all the time)   I Am Dazed (all the time) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:09 am

Hey my is Cody, 19 years old, male. I am currently studying Applied Geology at Curtin University W.A. I live in Fremantle, Perth, W.A.. I work at a super market near home but my main income is CETRELINK!!!!! YEOWWWW and i build computers for friends etc(and charge a hefty fee mwahahaha). Been playing COD4 since its release but stopped for half a year to focus on studying. Was part of a smaller Clan "\WA/" it wasnt well run and our servers were down most of the time.

Really wanting to join a new clan and me some new people.

You will probably see me alot more now that i have found your servers.

xfire: codyrum

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sinno
Financial Member
Financial Member
Sinno

Rep : -1

I Am Dazed (all the time) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Dazed (all the time)   I Am Dazed (all the time) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:02 am

Cheers mate and welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down

I Am Dazed (all the time)
Page 1 of 1