immortal Legion call of duty 4 clan !!!!!!!!MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
Not yet signed up? sign up now and become a member of a fast growing Online Gaming Community. To become a member Register, Apply under "apply here" and you application will be reviewed.
Not yet signed up? sign up now and become a member of a fast growing Online Gaming Community. To become a member Register, Apply under "apply here" and you application will be reviewed.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Immortal legion clan site for cod 4

HomeLatest imagesSearchBack to our HomeRegisterLog in

Kagadar =Application=

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kagadar

Rep : 1

Kagadar =Application= Empty
PostSubject: Kagadar =Application=   Kagadar =Application= EmptyTue May 19, 2009 3:47 am

* Game Name: Kagadar

* Game Alias: Kagadar

xFire Username: Kagadar

Msn Adress: Kagadar@hotmail.com

What skills you can bring to the clan(on and off the field): C# Programmer (can make stand alone windows applications for you), brand new to CoD4; veteran of FPS (was quite well ranked back in Q3 insta-gib)

* Do you currently have a working mic: Yes

* Do you have teamspeak RC2 downloaded and installed, if no are u willing to install it: Yes

* Will you Activly Read the forums: Yes

* What Time Zone are u situated: GMT + 10 (Sydney)

* Previous Clan Experiance: [3D] in Quake 3, Guild Master in World of Warcraft.

Are you willing to donate to further the Clans growth: It depends on what is required. I host a Ventrilo server and a website for Blood and Glory.

* Are you willing to participate in teamwork based training exercises on regular bases: Yes

How often do you spend playing a week: I haven't had the game for a week yet; but I've put in some heavy hours.

* Why do you want to join Immortal Legion(this is what makes, or breaks your application): I would like to join for a few reasons:
>) I like your server.
>) I like the game.
>) I would like to have a group with which I can hone my skills.
>) Your clan members are much nicer than the &@#&@&# on some of the other clan servers.
>) I'm Australian tongue
Back to top Go down
Wrath
Financial Member
Financial Member
Wrath

Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Kagadar =Application=   Kagadar =Application= EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:13 am

Hey bud, welcome to =[IL]=

I hope ur application goes well. That way we got some more older ppl in clan Smile
Add me on xfire joshuasmits
I work during the day but go on @ night time come have a chat and we shal have a game together and chat
Back to top Go down
Kagadar

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Kagadar =Application=   Kagadar =Application= EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:24 am

I've got you added Very Happy
I've got University work to get done at the moment, but I'll definitely be on later tonight.
Still working on getting my rank up Razz (I enjoy the working towards achievements component) I'm at 30 something right now.
Back to top Go down
Wrath
Financial Member
Financial Member
Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Kagadar =Application=   Kagadar =Application= EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:33 am

That's cool man, yeah I work 10hrs a day and then jump on @ night times and a lot on weekends Smile
Sweet as ill be sure to come on and have a yarn to ya
Back to top Go down
Byakuya
Admin
Admin
Byakuya

Rep : -1

PostSubject: Re: Kagadar =Application=   Kagadar =Application= EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:48 am

Lots of people will tell you not to talk to me Smile
Back to top Go down
Wrath
Financial Member
Financial Member
Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Kagadar =Application=   Kagadar =Application= EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:58 am

I think u know y lol just kidding shana. U know how I feel about u ........ too dirty??
Back to top Go down
Byakuya
Admin
Admin
Byakuya

Rep : -1

PostSubject: Re: Kagadar =Application=   Kagadar =Application= EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:17 am

I don't know why pig
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
FOUNDER
FOUNDER
Kilroy

Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: Kagadar =Application=   Kagadar =Application= EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:53 am

Accepted

Wear the tags ill see you around mate.
Back to top Go down
https://immortallegion.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kagadar =Application=   Kagadar =Application= Empty

Back to top Go down

Kagadar =Application=
Page 1 of 1